OUR PRIVACY GUARANTEE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Our relationship with our customers is of the utmost value to us and we are committed to handling all information we collect responsibly. iCOSS takes the utmost care to protect any Personal Information and complies with all applicable state and federal privacy laws and our own strict standards and practices. iCOSS follows these privacy guidelines both online and offline in the collection, use, security and sharing of any customer information:
- INFORMATION – Our responsibility is to tell you why and why we need your personal information and for what purposes.
- CHOICE – In any communication for marketing purposes, we will notify you how your name and information will be removed from future marketing efforts.
- SECURITY – We will use all reasonable security measures to protect any personal information we collect from you.
- SHARE – If and when we share your information with other companies who help us provide services to you, we will ask them to comply with all legal requirements regarding the confidentiality of your information.
The following information covers iCOSS Technology Inc.’s privacy policies. online store and website icostech.com information and privacy practices, including consenting to the practices described in this policy in which your personal information is collected by iCOSS Technology, or based on its’ on behalf of when you provide us with personal information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY iCOSS TECHNOLOGY
As part of your communication with iCOSS Technology Inc., we may collect personal information such as:
- Contact information, including name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Purchase information, including credit card number, billing and/or shipping information.
We may also collect demographic information, including age, personal interests, and preferences for products. While shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For instance, we may request and/or collect personal information when you:
- Purchase products or services
- Set up an account online
- Contact us with a question or concern
USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information.
- Providing customer services.
- Offering new products and services.
- Conducting research and analysis.
- Sending marketing communications.
- Performing other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere within this Policy.
- Improving the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO iCOSS TECHNOLOGY FROM THIRD PARTIES
Information From/About Friends or Family
We may store information provided to us by you about others, or if others give us your information and will only use that information for the specific reason it was provided for. For example providing a friend’s shipping address, e-mailing our weekly ad to a friend, or gifting a service to a friend.
Information from Third Parties
iCOSS Technology Inc. gets consumer information from third party providers in order to improve our customer database, increasing our understanding of our customers, or to identify potential customers.
We use a single sign-on service that allows you to sign into your account using your third-party social networking login credentials such as your Facebook or Twitter accounts so that you may link your existing social network profile to your account. Once connected, you will be able to post content on the third-party site and interact with your friends.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
iCOSS Technology Inc. does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. iCOSS Technology Inc. may share customer information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. The information may be shared with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling customer orders
- Sending iCOSS Technology Inc. marketing communications
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of iCOSS Technology Inc.
- Processing credit card payments
- Providing chat functions
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
iCOSS Technology communicates through multiple channels with our customers to keep them up-to-date on promotions, offers, customer experience content and new products or services.
Once you provide your personal information, we may contact you through direct mail, e-mail, or phone. We may continue to communicate with you through these channels unless you request to stop receiving these communications by opting out. Before sending you mobile marketing, we will require your express consent by requesting that you would like to receive such information.
If you no longer wish to receive these communications, let us know by using whichever of the following methods:
- Follow the directions on an e-mail or direct mail marketing communication you receive from us.
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to: 2456, Pathfinder Drive, Burlington, Ontario (ON) L7L7M3 CANADA.
- For mobile marketing, you may opt out by following the instructions provided in the text messages you receive.
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address, as well as the specific changes you would like to make. This will ensure we correct identification in our systems and allow us to accurately process your request. iCOSS technician shall take the appropriate steps to modify your preferences with respect to our marketing communications. Due to production, mailing, and system timelines, it may take some time to process your request.
The following guidelines are provided for your convenience:
- 10 business days for e-mails.
- 30 business days for direct mail and phone.
Until your requested change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. If you send us your request by regular mail, please allow extra time for us to receive and process your notice.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
iCOSS Technology Inc. wants your personal information to be accurate and complete. We provide several different methods for you to update your personal information.
To update your name, address, phone number, and/or e-mail information, or deactivate your account:
- Call: 1-800-iCOSS Technology Inc. (1-800-643-9773).
- Send a request to: email@example.com.
- Send a request to: iCOSS Technology Inc. Attn: Privacy Manager, Mail Stop 2456, Pathfinder Drive, Burlington, Ontario (ON) L7L7M3 CANADA.
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your current information and the requested changes. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Whether you are receiving services or shopping online, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk.
Please note: While iCOSS Technology Inc. is able to protect personal information that is provided during the course of business, iCOSS Technology Inc. cannot take responsibility for data loss on the products or systems serviced. You will need to ensure your data has been removed or backed up in order to safeguard this information.
ONLINE COOKIES, CLICKSTREAM TECHNOLOGY AND INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING
You may choose to set your Web browser to not accept cookies. However, without enabling your cookies, you will not be able to view, create an account, or make purchases on the iCOSS Technology site. For more information about managing cookies, Flash cookies and other automated online information collection.
Our websites and mobile applications are not designed to respond to “do not track’ requests from browsers.
Our web server automatically collects clickstream information such as the address (or URL) of the website that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site, and any search terms you may have entered on our site, among other things.
Our website may also use other technologies to track which pages our visitors view. This anonymous clickstream data provides our customers with a better, more secure shopping experience and helps us understand how visitors use our website.
COLLECTION OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
CONCERNS ABOUT THE PRIVACY OR SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please contact our Privacy Manager to report a known or suspected privacy or security breach or to submit privacy or security-related questions or complaints. After receiving your inquiry, we will respond within five business days. You may contact us in the following ways:
- Call: 1-800-icoss technology (1-800-643-9773).
- Send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send a letter to: icoss technology Attn: Privacy Manager, Mail Stop 2456, Pathfinder Drive, Burlington, Ontario (ON) L7L7M3 CANADA.