The Link camera is equipped with two microphones with noise cancellation technology to enhance your speech. A USB Type-C port on the rear of the camera provides power, while transmitting your video signal to your personal computer via a separate USB cable. Mounting of the webcam is easy with the built-in clip or 1/4″-20 thread. Specifications:
- Capture a bird’s eye view with a separately available stand for squared-off, level footage.
- Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and auto exposure technology for faster focus.
- Focuses and squares off whiteboard to give audience clearer view during presentations.
- Shoots in outcropped 9:16 aspect ratio by rotating gimbals head for improved image in mobile viewing.
- Mount camera to computer using built-in clip and let it automatically adjust to your tabletop by tilting down.
- Manage calls, zoom, and modes using hand gestures and AI tracking.