Support For Brother Printer?
We know you have a problem with your Brother Printer and don't have time to go to the store. That’s why we’ve developed the most complete support service in the printer repair industry.
With Professional Service for Brother PCs, we always fix problems so they don’t turn into major issues. We are in this together and if there is a problem, it is a safe bet that we will be there whenever you call.REQUEST A CALL BACK
Add additional professional advise services to meet your specific needs.
When you purchase a support offer or extend your services, you are eligible to purchase additional services. Choose what meets your unique needs.
24/7 access to software experts by phone or online, for help with software application installation, set up and troubleshooting printer issues including:
- Brother printer software support
- Network setup support
- Printer hardware support
Extended Support Service (ESS)
A monthly subscription Software Support can help you keep your Printer running at its best, even if you’re out of warranty.
Add an additional one or two years of support service with Extended Service option, which covers your printer support in its first year of use). A worry-free help service which includes:
- Instant fix after quick diagnosis
- Simple service upgrade process
Priority Support For Brother Printers?
Save time and effort when you facing any issue with printer. Priority Support covers any type of problem, its related to software or hardware issue:
- Streamlined printer repair.
- No extra fees if, there is no part change.
- Repairs performed by our technicians with original parts.
Priority Support is included in Premium Support or you become eligible to purchase it when you buy another support offer.
What’s covered in Brother printer support and troubleshooting :
- 24/7 Support Service
- No Waiting Time.
- Dedicated Technician
Brother Printer Support options for Existing Users
Monthly services are also available for Premium Brother printer support and troubleshooting.
Number of sessions per support plan.
Personalized hardware and software support by phone, chat, and online
On-site repair when needed?
Customer Support Availability per service plan.
MONDAY - FRIDAY
MONDAY - SATURDAY
24/7 365 DAYS
Here are some important fixes for brother printers.
You will need the name and password of your wireless network. This information is either provided by your internet service provider, or set by your router.
To ensure that no other network settings are saved on your printer, launch a Network Reset.
Follow these steps on your printer:
- Select Settings + Network, then click OK.
- Scroll to Network Reset, and click OK.
- Select YES, and reset the network.
Use the Setup Wizard in the printer menu to connect your printer to the web browser.
- On your printer:
- Search for Settings, and Network, and click OK.
- Search for WLAN, click OK.
- Search for Setup Wizard, click OK. Enable the WLAN.
- The device will look for the SSID, select your Network and click OK.
- If your printer asks for WPS, select NO.
- Use the arrow keys to find your network name and then click OK.
- When prompted, enter your network key and then click OK. See the instructions below for labeling.
- When prompted, press 1 (Yes) to apply your settings.
- If the LCD displays Connected, the connection is successful.
If still not configured contact support 1-800-643-9773.
Check the Connection:
- If you are using a USB cord, re-plug it and try another USB port.
- If you are using wireless printer, confirm that the printer and computer both are on the same network.
- Turn off the USE Printer Offline Option if, its ON.
- Reinstall the printer software and update all the drivers.
Still Unable to fix the problem call support number 1-800-643-9773 for instant help.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that iCOSS Technology is only authorized, endorsed, or certified by HP Corporation and not by any other brands mentioned on our website. We operate independently of these brands and provide services based on our expertise and experience with all other brands. Read More.